- Industry Networking
- Attend regular meetings in Toronto, with industry specific content
- Access to the member’s only web site at www.discoveramericacanada.org
- Connect with Brand USA through the Committee
- Discover America Canada quarterly newsletter. A forum to submit information on new programs, products and services.
- Receive an exclusive invite to the Discover America Canada Canadian Delegation Reception at Pow Wow.
- Discover America Day Media Marketplace (only Members may participate).
- Opportunity to contribute information to the regular column that is featured in Canadian Traveler Magazine – updating the travel professional on products and promotions available in your destination.
- Attend Discover America Events
And we are not stopping there! We are continuously seeking and reviewing new opportunities that will generate interest and opportunities for our members and that establish Discover America Canada as organization for private sector and public sector bodies dedicated to enhancing the awareness of travel to the US from Canada. We are also working to establish active Chapters in Western Canada and Quebec.
If you are not already a member of Discover America Canada ... then you are definitely missing out!
If you are involved in the Canada-USA travel market then you should be a member of the Discover America Canada Committee. Our current members represent a cross-section of hotels and attractions, transportation, marketing companies, media and tour operators who conduct business into the United States or represent USA destinations.
Take a look at some of the benefits our members are currently enjoying.
Membership is just $300 per year. So much value - so little cost!
Want to join? Simply complete and return the online application form (or download the pdf version). Once we receive your completed application, you will be sent an invoice for the membership fees.
We will look forward to welcoming you as members of the Discover America Canada Committee.
To become a member, please click here.
Members who are interested in participating on one of our Committees should contact our Administrator for information. Committees include:
o The Meetings Committee develops the program content for membership meetings.
Discover America Day
o The Discover America Day Committee develops the program, and supports the logistics, registration and marketing of the Discover America Day (Media Marketplace) held annually
o The Communications/Public Relations Committee oversees the newsletter, the Committee column in Canadian Traveller, press releases and any other communications or public relations activities undertaken by the Committee.
o The Membership Committee is responsible for retention and recruitment of members to Discover America Canada.
News and Events
© 2013 Discover America Canada ~ Developed by DesignByBaxter